Sonntag, 30. Mai 2010

1:12 Soest

Yesterday Petra/Oese and me met at the 1:12 fair at Soest...



For me it was the first time I visited a miniature fair and I was absolutely overwhelmed by all the impressions!



There wasn´t nothing you couldn´t get in a small version and I was very glad I´m so focused on Lundby and things in 1:16 or 1:18 scale, because otherwise I could have bought much more than I did... *phew*


So I watched Petra while she decided what stylish chair or daybed she would like to buy at www.hetbehoudenhuis.nl...


was fascinated by all the things some people make, like fimo food or mini porcelain dolls and learned a lot about the miniworld in 1:12, I never could imagine before!

I bought some tiny things which will go for my Lundby houses too I´ll show you in another post...

If you like and take a look at the list of sellers here at the 1:12 page you´ll find some delightful stores and items!

AND it was also great to meet Petra in real life! We knew each other a bit from several phonecalls and had a lot of fun on our first little blogger-meeting!!

Yours, Nicola

6 Kommentare:

Petra hat gesagt…

das foto mit deinem apparat ist tatsächlich besser als meins, na also!
nun habe ich ja auch noch ein barcelona daybed, wenn auch nur in form dieses fotos. schöne hast du gemacht. für mich war es besonders interessant so einen tag mit wirkung des "ritalin" zu erleben: ein hochgenuss im vergleich zu früher.
nun bin ich ganz gespannt auf unser tauschgeschäft, habe mir schon ein paar sachen ausgeguckt, die in frage kämen.
tschö - übrigens, gerade scheint die sonne.

Rebecca hat gesagt…

How lovely to see a photo of both of you! and more photos of Oese shopping! It looks like a great fair - I've never been to one either. I like the tables and chairs, and the bar stools, on this stand, but can't see them on their website. Probably just as well! Look forward to seeing what you bought, Nicola!

diePuppenstubensammlerin hat gesagt…

was für eine beeindruckend lange Liste von Ausstellern, das hatte ich mir nicht so groß vorgestellt, in unserer Bloggerwelt höre ich so selten deutsche Töne, dass ich mir die Größe der Miniaturistenszene nicht so recht vorstellen kann.

My Realitty hat gesagt…

How great to see you! This fair is my idea of paradise! Look at those purple chairs! I bet they would look good with my new modern lights from MiniDork,Good idea posting the list of vendors! Thanks CM

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Oese - Echt, du findest mein Foto besser?! Klasse, dass es mit Hilfe deiner "Meduzin" alles so viel anders/besser war!

@Rebecca - I just took a look at the page and couldn´t find the bar stools either :( And I found some pictures of Lundby items, but they are not in a shop. I think this page needs a bit more work to do... sorry...

@pustubsa - Jau, ich hatte auch nicht gedacht, dass es anscheinend so viele Mini-Begeisterte in D gibt. Allerdíngs gab es da auch echt viel Kram, den ich nie bräuchte! Also als Sammler von alten & antiken Häusern, etc. konntest du da eigentlich nur süße Accessoires zum Dekorieren kaufen. Petra, die ja auch gerne modernes hat, hatte da schon ein bißchen mehr Auswahl.

@Carol - Yes, it was really fascinating - but for me as a collector auf vintage things the assortment was not so big... I hope you found the purple chairs?!

*Nicola

The House of Lisa hat gesagt…

I wish I was there!!