Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010

Tornados... Earthquake...?!

Very recently I was a "Glückspilz" (lucky mushroom) again ;D
This old Lundby Gothenburg/Göteborg (and the furniture) were on eb** and the seller lived in the same town as me...


So I made a bit and thought: "If I get it for 1.00 €uro I´ll take it..." And the lucky winner was: ME! :) I´ll take the extension as a basement hobby room for the Lundby´s new neighbours. Maybe someone has some garage doors for me?

I don´t know exactly what to do with the "Tornado-House" but it offers some nice opportunities. I always thought it must be fun to renovate an old Lundby house and to decorate it like I want - maybe with some new crazy 70s wallpaper?! I could make the upper storey in one because the wall got lost anyway... So many ideas - we will see...

*Nicola

8 Kommentare:

Beafordolls hat gesagt…

Lucky winner! There are so many possibilities, and you are totally free to renovate it, as you feel. And if you don't know , what to do with this lovely orange suite, think of me :)

diePuppenstubensammlerin hat gesagt…

Ich dachte gleich an Dich, als ich das Angebot in Minden sah, schön, dass Du es tatsächlich bekommen hast...

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Dear Bea, thanks a lot :) I don´t know when i´ll start to renovate it, but i know if i will have a lot fun. The orange sofa and little chairs were the only reason why I bought the furniture, too - sorry... they will be wonderful for the new hobby room.

Liebe Astrid, das finde ich ja süß, dass du an mich dachtest! Ich würde mich übrigens auch sehr freuen wenn deine Pläne für Samstag "ins Wasser fielen" (ganz unegoistisch);D

*Nicola

My Realitty hat gesagt…

Great luck! You could always do it in today's style. That could be fun using current material and paint colors. C

Florine hat gesagt…

It will be fun to see how you decide to refurbish!

Pubdoll hat gesagt…

Congratulations on the great win Nicola, both the house and of the course the Eurovision song contest! I hope you read that the dolls were routing for you, the song was really great and Lena is so sweet :-)
Perhaps Konrad and Grete or someone else of your dolls will throw an Eurovision party next year :-)

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Dear Carol and Florine

I have tons of ideas for the house and would like to start the renovation promtly, but I know there are some other projects (like some more furniture for Christine´s Stockholm Villa) I have to finish first...

Dear Helene

Yes, I sure read that the pubdolls voted for us and we are very happy :) I guess my dolls have to arrange a party next year because that´s the lucky part of the winner! Norway did such a GREAT Job yesterday and you too - I don´t know if we can reach this high standard next year, but I think we´ll try!

Have a nice weekend, yours Nicola

...it´s raining cats & dogs here *argh*!!!

Petra hat gesagt…

besser heute regnet es katzen und hunde als gestern.
ich denke, im nächsten jahr machen wir mal so ein spieltreffen wie carol und minidork, wenn der esc in deutschland stattfindet.
bei mir oder bei dir oder bei jemandem, der hoffentlich noch dazustößt zu unserer winzigkleinen lundby-modern-mini-gemeinde.