Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010

Tiny & cute things from the fair:

Sabrina & Sabine are very happy with all the toys I brought from the 1:12... I adore the tiny-tiny The Very Hungry Caterpillar /"Die kleine Raupe Nimmersatt" book (it was my favorite book when I was small). It´s made like the really book - you can read every page!


The guy on the right isn´t Mr Lundby in cooler clothes - I found him on the fair too and he will live in the 1975 Lundby Gothenburg...


Petra and I planned to swap at the fair and she brought a bag full of treasures with her... aaaand I forgot mine at home! But I had to take Carry and Petra chose some of the furniture I once displayed at Furniture and Antiques. Thanks to the Internet it was no problem :)


Carry is a lovely old Caco doll and I first fell in love with her when I saw her at Petra´s blog! When I was small I always used my Mum´s old Caco dolls as dolls for the Käthe Kruse dolls, because to my mind they look like small K. Kruse dolls!


Perfect - isn´t it?! And because I don´t have a dollshouse in Carry´s size she now lives with all my Käthe Kruse dolls in my dolls showcase.

*Nicola

The Käthe Kruse Thumbelinas are both from 1977 - She´s called Margit & his name is Guido. The rocking chair is from Monchichi also from the 70s. The wooden bed is from my childhood. My parents once brought it along for me when they went for a hike without Andrea & me. The baby is from my childhood too and I think it´s ARI.

8 Kommentare:

Petra hat gesagt…

I'm so glad Carry has a new home! I liked her, yes. But I'm not a real doll-mum and she lives in a dresser in a tupperware-box "Puppen". She'll have a better life now I'm sure. And I'll enjoy my original-lundby-furniture with the permission to paint, to cut, to flip - just like I want!
All my swaps are so nice memories, I like it so much!
Thank you Nicola and all you guys who did it and will swap with me.
P.

My Realitty hat gesagt…

Ha ha! Carry is so cute.One side of me is a Doll mum and I'm glad she is being cuddled.Cheers CM

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Dear Petra & Carol, yes Carry is very lucky about the new situation ;D Living in a tupper box wasn´t that comfy as she wished!

...und Petra treib´s nicht zu wild mit meinen Möbelchen *autsch*, sonst breue ich es noch - just kidding ;D Bin gespannt was du `draus machst und ich bin auch sehr happy mit unserem swap!

*Nicola

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

...sollte natürlich "bereue" heißen!

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

The tiny village items and the book are really Is that your lucky mushroom? I mostly love the Blue Dalahest. Just adore the blue one. Also really enjoyed seeing the photo of you and Petra. Joy-Joy! The first miniature show I went to I was speechless and very, very grateful I don't collect 1:12 scale. I love the challenge of finding the 1:16 scale items. It keeps me in line. Always good to hear from you. Keep Smiling Nicola. That smile looks so good on you.

Pubdoll hat gesagt…

Oh, the little toys are so cute, especially the tiny trees and houses!
I love the book, both I and my children have enjoyed reading the full size version many times :-)

And Carrie looks like she was always meant to be in the arms of your Käthe Kruse doll! Love the other doll and dollbed you have for your Käthe Kruse dolls to play with too.

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Thank you very much dear Helene - you wouldn´t believe how many other toys my Käthe Kruse dolls have to play with! It´s a dolls world here at my home: I often play with the dolls and dollshouses and the dolls are playing, too... "She´s still playing" ;D

*Nicola

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Dear Amy, when I bought the tiny Dalahorse, houses and (lucky) mushroom, I thought that you would like it, too :) If you like I could send you the adresse of the maker. It´s not swedish, it´s made by a toymaker from our Ore Mountains and he has no internet adress.

And yes sure, I keep on smiling (even with my head carrying under my arm - like a friend once said...) Life is boring without a smile!

*Nicola