Sonntag, 14. März 2010

Hans-Herman´s visit

Friday it was Hans-Herman´s day...

Hans-Herman: Hello, I´m Hans-Herman Anderson, but you can say Hans-Herman if you like.

Christine: Hi, Hans-Herman, i´m Christine. Do you want to take a look at the apartment first?

H-H: Wow, what a wonderful room - so much space and i like the light wooden floor and the chocolate brown wallpaper very much, because brown is my favorite colour. hum, the furniture is a bit like in the smoking lounge of an english club *laughs*...

C: I´m so happy you like the wallpaper! The furniture is not my taste either, but i bought it with the house. You can rent the flat unfurnished and bring your own furniture if you like.

H-H: I sold everything after my wifes death. The house and the furniture...

C: I´m so sorry about your loss...

H-H: Thank you. But i´m feeling much better now. I had to leave it all behind. I´m living at a friends house at the moment. But i would like to move to Lundby Village because of my job at the hospital and to start another stage of live...

C: Yes, i understand you very well... Would you like a refreshment?

H-H: Yes, great idea. I would like to take it here to get a better feeling for the atmosphere here in the apartment, if it´s okay for you?

Later on they talked about this and that...

C: *laughs* By the way, where was this picture of you taken?

H-H: Haha, it was taken at my friends house - all these crazy posters, yes!! Hahaha... but it was the only picture i had at hand when i wrote the letter. I´m happy you didn´t jump to wrong conclusions...

C: *coughs slightly* hum, yes i always try to get to know someone before i draw conclusions. So, how do you like the apartment?!

H-H: I really like it! hum, but i would need a kitchen, wouldn´t i?

C: *hesitates a bit* Yes, of course... There are fittings for a kitchen in one corner... or if you like you can use the kitchen upstairs together with me...

H-H: Oh, yes really?! What a nice suggestion!

C: The handymen just finished my kitchen and i know how much work it is to install a kitchen... we can take a look upstairs if you like?!



H-H: Lovely light room and you furnished it so tasteful!

C: Oh, thank you... yes nearly everything is perfect, i just need an electrishian for the ceiling lamp. I have two left feet and something is wrong with it.

H-H: Oh, no problem i can maybe fix it for you. *jumps on the table*

C: I can get a ladder...

H-H: Don´t worry it´s quickly done...

Hans-Herman fixed the lamp and Christine couldn´t believe how fast the afternoon was over and how good she felt in Hans-Herman´s company!

C: So, would you like to rent the apartemant? I would like to welcome you as my new lodger.

H-H: Yes, great! I could move in the 1. April... But i would like to get some furniture before.

C: My neighbours told me about a new shop in town, "Furniture & Antiques". You can take a look there. They have new and secondhand things. I´ll bring the english club furniture there...

H-H: Well, maybe we can go together - I can help you with the furniture and you can help me to find new ones...

C: Good idea - i´ll call you next week. Bye, it was nice to meet you!

H-H: I´m very happy all turned out so well, Christine - bye!

What do you think - will Hans-Herman be the right one to move in?!

*Nicola

10 Kommentare:

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

Adorable! So funny - he jumps on the table and fixes the lamp. I think there is Love all over that house. Now where is that shop so I can go all the brown furniture. I love that stuff. This post is so good I have to read it a couple more times because I'm laughing so hard. I do think they are a perfect match. Just adorable!

Beafordolls hat gesagt…

It's too perfect to be true, isn't it? I have not seen the little stars in their eyes, but we could feel them in their conversation.
I loved, how he jumped on the table. He could have fallen, he loves risk or really wanted to seduce Christine.
They will go shopping together ... hum hum ... we shall follow it and see , how this story goes ...

Florine hat gesagt…

Love is in the air! What a nice guy...just perfect for Christine. Didn't we, at one time or another, look for a guy just like Hans-Herman? Don't make us wait too long for the next chapter in their story!

Rebecca hat gesagt…

Hans-Herman is off to a good start. I must say I'm a bit disappointed that the posters belonged to a friend - I thought Hans-Herman might be quite interesting.
But Christine seems happy about that - and other things! That table looks pretty sturdy and firm to me but maybe Christine knows it has a wobbly leg, or maybe - she was thinking about something else! ;-)

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Dear Amy, thank you so much :) i hope they are a perfect match - looks like, but who knows?! I´m thinking about the brown furniture... i don´t like it but i´m so stupid, i can´t give away just one lundby item... if i ever will, i let you know :)

Dear Bea, thank you :) yes, there was love in the air ;D and H-H is so sporty isn´t he?! I´m planning the shopping tour now but it´ll take a bit more time.

Dear Florine, thanks a lot :) Yes, i think the world would need more H-Hs but he is to good to be true... just a perfect little Lundby-guy ;D I try to get the story finished this week, promised.

Dear Rebecca, i had to laugh about your comment, thanks!!! I guess H-H is a bit more interesting! He has a friend with these posters... but i guess he wanted to be the good guy for Christine and so he was so hand-tame ;D And i really don´t know what was going on with Christine?! She had to touch him and this moment with the lamp was a very good chance... I´m wondering and can´t believe it! She always looked so decent and a bit shy... Yes, my dolls a starting to live their once own life.

*Nicola

mara hat gesagt…

ich dacht grad-hä wer ist heidik.??da hol ich mir eine schüssel zimties und denke."mmmh. nein besser nicht[zu oft].." und da geht mir ein licht auf (((= sehr witzig!!hihi
armer hans-herman!!aber ein "echter"mann.der ahnung von reperaturen hat ((=
und vielleicht funkt es ja noch zwischen den beiden (;
hddl!***

mara hat gesagt…

ps:ja erst ist der richtige!!meine stimme hat er (=

More2view hat gesagt…

Everything looks good for HH but what about the little dog in the kitchen. Did he like him? I wonder if Hans Herman has a taste for modern furniture??? xoxo CM

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@mara - ;D hihihi... da ist der Groschen aber langsam gefallen.

Und H-H ist schon `ne coole type, der kann nicht nur Lampen reparieren :)))

@CM - Yes, i think he is maybe the one who would like more modern furniture in his flat! And Piff & Paff liked him very much. On the one picture you can see them sitting next to his armchair. Maybe they thought the same as Christine: "He smells so good" ;)

*Nicola

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

Hi Nicola. I forgot to tell you Thank You for letting me know I am a "glückspilz". I love it! You are not stupid, you just don't like it. Maybe try the brown furniture against white walls. I admire the brown Lundby items because I only have a very few pieces. I so hope you are Lucky Mushroom too. Amy