Dienstag, 9. März 2010

Awards...


I received some lovely awards lately and i want to say THANK YOU to all who gave them to me!
it makes me very happy you like my lundby village stories and all the other little things i like to show!
and i really appreciate all the contacts and friendships i found here the last months. i started this toy blog without any expectations and i never thought i´d find so many other people who like toys, dolls and especially dollhouses like i do. it´s so great to have friends to share a hobby with!
and because i´m not a real award-type and it´s to hard for me to select just six people, i´ll leave these awards here for all readers of my blog - which received the awards from others around here anyway :)
i was also tagged by petra, rebecca and beafordolls and i´m still thinking about this game :) i would like to play it but i´m not sure my english is good enough to tell 10 random facts about myself... and that´s no fishing for compliments - you don´t know how looooong it sometimes takes to write the texts here!
*nicola

2 Kommentare:

Rebecca hat gesagt…

Wer sagt, daß man auf Englisch schreiben muß? Tatsachen auf jeder Sprache Tatsachen sind!

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@rebecca - stimmt! :) aber tatsachen die nicht alle lesen können?! ich habe schon einen teil geschrieben und schaffe den rest auch noch... ;D

*nicola