Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

Lundby Göteborg/Gothenburg 1975 - Part 4.


Last not least I want to show you the basement floor with the hobby room & the garage. The Lundboms will have to decorate the den a bit more :) - It looks a bit empty so far... What do you mean?



And they have a car - yeah!! I always wanted a car :)


Have a nice week yours (still very busy) Nicola

Credits: All furniture and other things are Lundby except the big red candle and the Cognac bottle (so very 70s!!), they are from Bodo Hennig

7 Kommentare:

Vintage Lundby hat gesagt…

I love the Lundboms' hobby room! So much funky orange. :^) I have a Bodo Hennig cognac bottle too and thought it might be too big for Lundby. But it looks nice on the table with the candle. Good idea!

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Thank you so much :) I ´m in love with the funky 70s style and the colours, too!!

*Nicola

My Realitty hat gesagt…

Love that '60s- 70's orange. Groovey. The striped wallpaper is perfect. Cheers CM

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Hey, Carol! Thanks! I'm grooving on it too! ;D

*Nicola

Rebecca hat gesagt…

I love the furniture! and the table tennis table is great. But ... if it was me, I wouldn't feel really comfortable about having a shower or a sauna there - or sitting on the couches while someone else was having a shower ... but maybe the Lundboms are more relaxed about that than I am?

Lilli hat gesagt…

Mir geht es ähnlich wie Rebecca! Die Dusche und die Sauna würde ich vielleicht hinter einer spanischen Wand o.ä.verbergen, so dass zumindest von der Couchgarnitur kein direkter Blick möglich ist. So eine spanische Wand könnte man bestimmt gut aus einem Tischset aus Bambus basteln....Die zum Raum zugewandte Seite könnte man dann vielleicht noch irgendwie 70ermäßig mit einem Plakat dekorieren.Ideen hätte ich viele :-)
LG, Lilli

Plushpussycat hat gesagt…

I love your vintage dollhouse! I'm refurbishing a vintage 70s house too--built for me by my father. So glad I found your blog today.
Jennifer