Freitag, 9. April 2010

"Tukadu" - Prenzlauer Berg

If you ever plan a visit at Berlin you have to visit the "Tukadu" at Prenzlauer Berg!

Here you can see Cosima and Mara in front of this very cute shop. It´s specialized on miniatures and toys and it´s an absolute must to take a look at all the tiny cute things they are selling.

The little Shopwindows were decorated amazing and with many, many lovely details like this easter breakfast...

and a little fair! (I guess some of these miniatures are musical boxes) I bought a cute little painting for one of my Lundby houses, i´ll show you later.

I hope you all had wonderful easter holidays?! We had a wonderful time and as always if you are on holidays the time passed to fast!! Thanks a lot for all your nice comments you wrote the last week - I read and appreciated them all :)

*Nicola

5 Kommentare:

Florine hat gesagt…

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday with your daughters...and what a great shop you have shared with us! I hope you share more of your "travelogue"!

My Realitty hat gesagt…

I'll be right there! CM

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

Hi Nicola, Glad you had a great time. Lovely toy shop. I clicked on the link and in the second photo I see a lit up Lundby Stockholm house. Cool! I would love to go to that store in Berlin. Fun to look at. I like the display with all the doll house lamps. Love the photo of the girls too.

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Florine - Thank you :) I made some more pictures but i decided not to show more, because the most are with family and friends and they all don´t like to be in the www :/ I´m happy my girls allow me to show them sometimes :)

@CM - Really?! :D enjoy!!

@Amy - Thank you, too :) The shop looks a lot different today - MUCH MORE TOYS!! And yes, they still have all the new Lundby items, like the new Stockholm and your Gotland, too. I wished i had a bit more pocket money...

*Nicola

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

Dear Nicola, I had hubby look at your blog and click on the store. I then asked if we can go to Berlin next weekend. He said we would need a freight liner to bring back all the goodies we would buy. We just don't have Lundby items in stores here in the US and that was awesome to see for me. Hubby liked all the other German toys too. He told me husbands are responsible for feeding their wives and buying them toys. Hope your day is really great Nicola!