Donnerstag, 22. April 2010

Oh, boy...


i really do need a rest! (Maybe on one of these stylish miniture chairs MC, from my Realitty send to me?! Thank you again, my dear!!)

...but i´m not kidding! Some of you already noticed, i have problems with my left shoulder since weeks and now, after spending hours at different medical offices, i have a diagnosis - I need an operation :/. It´s nothing really bad but it will not get better by itself. I have a fixed date for the beginning of may and because i have to do some things for my little business and I also need time to prepare everything for the upcoming time with just one "good" arm, i have to make a little break...

I´ll sure follow your posts and everything around here, but I guess it´ll take some time until I´ll write comments or posts.

*Nicola

7 Kommentare:

Petra hat gesagt…

Hoffentlich geht alles gut! Ich wünsche dir alles Gute für die Operation. Und lass dich auch mal verwöhnen, wenn's geht. Werde dich vermissen, aber so richtig weg bist du ja nicht, stimmt's?
Alles Liebe
Petra

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

God Speed Nicola. Hopefully when all is done it will be better. I will keep you in thoughts and prayers daily.

My Realitty hat gesagt…

It is best to take care of these things. I will be thinking of you.

Perhaps I can distract you by what is brewing in the Hacker house. It is almost May so time to move to the next house but... not before a scene or two more. And I do mean SCENE... xoxo CM Myrealitty

Florine hat gesagt…

and I'm sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery! Hugs to you, Flo

Rebecca hat gesagt…

Dear Nicola,
I'm glad you have a diagnosis - I hope the surgery is a success, and that you are not in too much pain afterwards.
I'm sure Christine and Hans Herman will be glad of the privacy as they get to know each other better, and we'll catch up with them and the Lundbys later.
Take care, and try not to overdo it preparing! Love and hugs, Rebecca

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Oese - Danke für die guten Wünsche! Nein so richtig weg werde ich nicht sein, nur ein bißchen leise :)

Thank you Amy, MC, Florine & Rebecca!

*Nicola

Pan hat gesagt…

Wishing you a quick recovery. Pan x