Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018

Teufelsberg with Rosa

Better late than never I wanted to show you some of the cool pictures from our trip to the Teufelsberg and the abandoned listening device on top of the man made hill. 


 For more information please follow this link because this location has a colourful past which could not be explained in a few words here on my dolly blog



I found so many interesting photo motives and spots! The whole place is full of graffiti and street art:







And Rosa was a perfect model among all the used things and rubbish which were a kind of art itself ;)



 Great, great view from top of the tower: Grunewald and Berlins awesome greenery!





If you ever come to Berlin don't miss to visit the Teufelsberg for its very interesting history and because it is such a fantastic abandoned & enchanted place!

I wish you a nice sunday, yours Nicola

P.S.: And like always - there are much more pics here in my flickr album :)

Keine Kommentare: