Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

Sweet little vintage hanky babydoll dresses for Blythe

My granny gave a lot of sweet children´s handkerchiefs to me when I was a child and I kept them all the time because I really like the vintage 60s and 70s figures on them. I always thought someday I will know what to do with them...

More...

And then it happend :) The size is perfect to sew little Blythe dresses thereof!

Vintage hanky baby doll dress...

Vintage hanky babydoll dresses...

...with tiny puffy sleeves and embellished with lovely vintage ribbons and braids... Aw, I really love them and it´s so much fun to design and sew them!

Stulpe was...

You can be sure more will follow and if you want one of these individual items for your Blythe doll, don´t hesitate to visit my little etsy corner *Dollily* - Thank you!

Hugs, Nicola


6 Kommentare:

Lil hat gesagt…

Such a good idea. She looks so cute in your dresses.
I'm very fond of Blythe dolls.)

Lil on Lilsdolls

Rebecca hat gesagt…

They are so sweet! I still have some of my hankies from when I was a child, too - wonder if I could make dresses for smaller dolls?? Some patterned hankies are already dolls house sheets and curtains ...

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Thank you dear Lil!!

Thanks a lot Rebecca! I think they will be nice for smaller dolls, too! And aw, YES curtains :) I sometimes also use the white ones with lace as sheets under the crocheted blankies.

Hugs, Nicola

Florine hat gesagt…

Oh how adorable!! You are so very talented!

Hannah hat gesagt…

The dresses are so cute! Good work! Hannah

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Dear Florine and Hannah! Thank you so much!! I don´t know why I did not see your sweet comments earlier...?!

Hugs, Nicola