Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Caco, Lundby and Bodo Hennig

I made a clear out at my doll house closet lately (needed more space for the Blythe clothes and deco ;D) and so there are a few more lovely Caco dollhouse dolls, Lundby furniture and a tiny collection of Hennig dishes at ebay!

Don´t miss it :) Thank you!

It was not easy to let these cute little Caco dolls go, because I really adore this small size (adults are 9,5 and children 6 cm). They are the perfect matching size to Lundy, Hanse and Barton dollhouses, but I had so many and so I just kept the ones living in my two left Lundby houses - I think that´s enough :)

Greets, yours Nicola

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Klasse Sachen sind ja dabei richtige Schmuckstücke.
Da kann ich mir sehr gut vorstellen das es Dir sehr schwer gefallen ist Dich von einigen zu trennen.
VLG
ich denke ich werde auch unter den Bietern sein.

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Hallo, Biri Biri

Vielen Dank :) Ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass du die Sachen bekommst, die du gerne möchtest!

LG, Nicola