Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

Blythe fashion - Blythe dolls - Blythe Puppen

Some of you already now, I developed a preference for weird looking dolls :) - But you all know beauty is in the eye of the beholder...


So I added two new dollies to my collection: A Blythe and a so called Blythe clone (Icy) And I love to sew, knit and crochet for them :) Here are my latest own creation for them - A mushroom/fly agaric themed mini-collection and I really had fun to design and make it!


If you want one of these sets or just a hat and some knee highs, just take a look here at my etsy shop *dollily*

And I also decided to take part in Emily´s blytheadaymarch (more infos at her blog: CraftyGirl) So you will see some more pics of my new Blythe "Lola" here and also at my flickr... If you like to :)

Have a nice day, yours Nicola

2 Kommentare:

Yukari hat gesagt…

Gratuliere zum "Familienzuwachs"!

Blythies sehen auf den ersten Blick seltsam aus (meine erste Reaktion damals war auch "Was in aller Welt ist DAS?!") aber haben so eine Art, sich einem ins Herz zu schleichen...

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Danke für die Glückwünsche :) Ja, mir ging es anfänglich auch sehr ähnlich und inzwischen finde ich sie sehr lustig, originell und auch irgendwie süß... schon seltsam, wie sich der Geschmack mit der Zeit auch verändern kann ;D

LG, Nicola