Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010

Christmas time is coming...

The Lundby parents are busy to prepare everything for christmas:

Mrs Lundby is wrapping the presents - here you can see her with a pull-along ducky for baby.

Mr. Lundby is going to write some christmas cards, but he´s still thinking about the right text.

Look at all the wrapping paper she bought :)

But who is peeking around the corner?! Naughty little Sabrina! Fortunately she can´t see anything and Mrs Lundby just pretends as if she does not see her...

Credits: The parcels and bags are from the Lundby advent calendar (2007), paper and cards are printies from TreeFeathers - Thanks I love them! The little pull-allong ducky and the nutcracker are tiny wooden toys i once bought at a Ore Montain advent market... Scissor unknown and so is the flowerpot - the rest is Lundby as usual.

I hope you all had a wonderful 3. Advent?! And please don´t miss the mini treasures wiki advent calendar! It´s as lovely as last year!!

Yours Nicola

8 Kommentare:

diePuppenstubensammlerin hat gesagt…

...oh wie schön, die Lundbys sind wieder da! Ich habe sie sehr vermisst...

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Liebe Pustubsa,

Danke schön, ich habe sie auch vermißt :) ...

LG, Nicola

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

I am just like naughty little Sabrina. I just want to see what is going on. So good to hear from you again although a break was well needed. I missed you and kept you in my prayers. Hugs, Amy

Rebecca hat gesagt…

Oh, how beautiful! There must be a lot of presents, if Mrs Lundby has bought so much wrapping paper :-)

I sympathize with Mr Lundby, I often find it hard to think what to write on Christmas cards!

Lovely to see the Lundbys and you again here :-)

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Thank you so very much Amy & Rebecca! I missed you too!!

*Nicola

Shale hat gesagt…

I love this story. It is nice to hear about the Lundby's again. I missed you too. Have a wonderful Christmas and all the best in 2011.
Susan

Pubdoll hat gesagt…

Merry Christmas Nicola, I hope you have had a lovely evening with your family! So nice to have you and your Lundby stories back in blogland!

TreeFeathers hat gesagt…

What a wonderful Christmas scene! I'm so glad you found my printies useful, I love to see how people use them. Thank you for mentioning me! :)

- Grace