Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018

Pretty Peony

There will be a new Blythe doll in the house again... when she will arrive finally...



These were her pics and description at Junie moon and I was really tempted by her hair colour! Blue is my favourite colour and I always wanted a doll with dark blue hair!


Peony is a very well respected woman.

She is beautiful both on the inside and the outside.
Even with all her talents she continues to be humble and sweet.

The standing collar with knot style embroidery is sweet and cool.
The flower and butterfly embroidery are coordinating with the bolero and gorgeous pink dress.
Her hair and fashion accessories are in the theme of a sweet butterfly.
She wears long boots with knee high socks, which gives her a chic and modern feeling.

Face Color: Fair, Hair: Ink Blue Bob
Makeup: Eyeshadow- brown, Cheek and Lip- salmon pink
She has special purple eye chips in a forward gaze.

Peony loves to wear traditional Chinese fashion. Face Type: Radiance +


Meanwhile some pictures from happy people who finally got their Peonies appeared on the web and I am very happy I ordered her. She looks so stunning!


And I REALLY hope mine will arrive soon!

Yours impatient Nicola

All pictures are not mine and the rights will stay with their owners. If you want me to remove your pic please let me know

Keine Kommentare: