Sonntag, 11. Februar 2018

Fill the closet

One of my new-year-dolly-goals was: buy more clothes, accessories and shoes! So here we go:


First cute thing which arrived in January was this Little Ditzies gnome helmet from the fb-secondhand-market. One of these helmets stood on my list for long (yes, there is a list with all the goodies we want) and I was very happy to snatch this one in pink.



And as a real fan of Mimsy bear helmets I couldn't resist when this funny fellow appeared in Mimsy Bears little shop! 



We also needed these lovely little dresses made by Miema dollhouse and I am always delighted when things from Gritt arrive, because she sends these little photos of her dolls fashion with the clothes and other little goodies, like a cool notepad this time.



Another Blythe doll fashion designer I really adore is Jenny from icantdance. Her clothes are very hip and stylish and sometimes have this special sense of humour :) And all is hand sewn!! Yes, that's true... I am always spirited by her craftsmanship and tiny evenly stitches.

That's it for today... but stay tuned we shopped a lot more :D

Have a great weekend, dear peeps... The Blythe dolls and I will stay at home this cold and grey February day in Berlin. Just being lazy and planning the next Blythe Flat Lay Challenge for this month - It is "hearts galore" this time.

Yours, Nicola aka Dollily

Keine Kommentare: