Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

It´s finally time for something new!!

Sorry, i didn´t no postings the last time here at my toy blog - I´m to busy with my job & business... No time for playing with the Lundbys or to show news from the collection! (And i have to show news - but first i have to take pictures...)


One thing i want to show you for the moment is cute tiny "Coraly". She was the present for the club year 2010/2011 at the Käthe Kruse club and she is a real Erna Meyer doll´s house doll - Meant to be a pin, but i´ll use her as a doll :) Just 2,4 (6 cm) tall - perfect for Lundby houses! Isn´t she as cute as cute can be?!

Also in the parcel the K.K. Calendar and a nice card! Sometimes it´s really nice to be a club member :)

Hugs yours Nicola

5 Kommentare:

Vintage Lundby hat gesagt…

Coraly is adorable! I like her lacy skirt. I hope she will get along with your other Lundby dolls. :^)

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

Hi Nicola. Good to hear from you. Stay busy and HAPPY! Hope your weather is good. Hugs, Amy

PS. I'm afraid of Erna Meyer dolls because I might have to get like 400 of them once I get the ones from Rebecca. They sure are special.

By the Bluegrass hat gesagt…

Ahhh, she is so cute!
xo,
Sena

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

Hi Nicola. I so hope you are well and thinking Spring. I have much catching up to do but have done a couple posts of my blog. I got a great new job and I miss just sitting and reading blogs. Hugs, Amy

Open Letter to all my Blogger Buddies,
So sorry for my absence recently. I am finally back to work after almost 2 years. The time off has been great fun being a doll house mom and an exceptional wife but the Good Lord has blessed me with a great job that has been consuming my time and I certainly need the funds. I appreciate all of you, your sharing, your comments and your friendship so very much. I’m not disappearing or anything, I just wanted you to know. Best to YOU!

Outdoor Toys For Children hat gesagt…

Hi,
Thanks for putting up this wonderful post. I really appreciate your efforts of putting up such a nice post.I really enjoyed reading it.
:)