Freitag, 11. Juni 2010

Käthe Kruse dollhouse dolls

When I started to work as a Fashion Designer for the dolls, at the well known Toys Company Käthe Kruse in 2003 & 2004, one of my first jobs was to dress up little Friedebald, you can see at the left of this picture. (*Argh* I though I would break my fingers, but after all I really like his little outfit!)


He was the second one of a series of dollhouse dolls Käthe Kruse makes exclusively as a present, for the club members of the Käthe Kruse Club: "The Käthe Kruse Family".

These both are small Thumbelinas/Däumlinchen - The one at the left is a tiny Linchen with a blue dress. And look at the cute little strawberry bag! It was a present from Schneewalski who I met at the 1:12 in Soest.

The most of them are replicas of special doll types in a smaller size (They are from 11,5 to 13 cm small). Except the young man in the sailor suit. He shows Max Kruse the youngest son of the seven children of Käthe Kruse & Max Kruse senior.

This is a tiny "Rumpumpel Baby", one of the dolls I would like in the original size, too :) Each of them came in the typical red Käthe Kruse box with a small blanket and a certificate!

If I´m really thruthful I didn't like these dollies at first... poor little things! I didn't like the BIG hands and the porcelain heads, because they are so very, very wrong for Käthe Kruse dolls! But after a while I began to like them :) They are nice to decorate because of the flexible bodies and they are very cute as a doll for a doll. How do you like them?

Have a nice weekend, Nicola

Käthe Kruse Puppenhauspuppen werden von der Firma Käthe Kruse exclusiv für die Mitglieder der Käthe Kruse Familie herausgegeben. Bisher erschienen: Ilsebill 2002/2003, Friedebald 2004/2005, Finerle 2005/2006, Max 2006/2007, Kathl 2007/2008, Linchen 2008/2009, Baby Rosalie 2009/2010 - to be continued!

10 Kommentare:

Anna hat gesagt…

Finde es total interessant, dass Du als Puppenmode-Designerin gearbeitet hast!

Wenn wir uns im nächsten Jahr wieder sehen mußt Du unbedingt ein bißchen davon erzählen.

Deine Püppis sind niedlich. Mir gefällt natürlich das rot weiß getupfte Kleid ganz besonders. Dem Kind würde vielleicht meine Pilzmütze gut stehen :-)
Ganz liebe Grüße
Anna

diePuppenstubensammlerin hat gesagt…

Hi Nicola,
für Kinder finde ich sie sehr schön, aber wahrscheinlich zu teuer und zu zerbrechlich, für Erwachsene sehen sie tatsächlich etwas plump aus...
und Dein entworfenes Outfit ist ohne Zweifel das schönste...

Pan hat gesagt…

Hi Nicola. What a great job to have. The dolls are very sweet and I love all their outfits.

Florine hat gesagt…

Oh, you make me want to start collecting dolls...lovely, lovely,lovely!

Pubdoll hat gesagt…

How fun it must have been to be a Fashion Designer for dolls! Do you have more interesting secrets you haven't told us yet? :-) I agree with diepuppenstubensammlerin that the outfit you made was the best looking one!

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Anna - Da mußte ich doch schnell mal das Pilzmützchen bei dir im Blog suchen - sehr süß! Ich glaube auch, dass es dem Rumpumpel-Baby sehr gut stehen würde. Von K. K. erzähle ich dir gerne mehr :)

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@pustubsa - Danke für das Kompliment. Für Kinder sind die so garnicht gedacht, nur für Sammler... ;/ schade eigentlich, denn zerbrechlich sind sie eigentlich trotz porzellanköpfchen nicht so sehr.

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Thank you Pan & Florine - it´s never to late to start a new collection ;)

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Helene - thank you, too :) I guess there are some more secrets about me like my Käthe Kruse job, you don´t know ;D I didn´t recognize until now, I never talked about it... And yes, it was fun, but hard work too - like all jobs. I loved to do the work but some other things and people there were really weird sometimes!

Neomig hat gesagt…

I do like the dolls! In all my childhood I saw one original doll, which was a present to a friensd of minefrom her grand parents. But she didn't like her as a child. Only when growing up she realized what a valueable gift this was.....
Neomi