Samstag, 8. Mai 2010

Lundby Göteborg/Gothenburg, 1970 - Part 2.

Today I´ll show you the Lundgren´s bedroom & kitchen:

Greta & Konrad like to travel and have their own sailing yacht! You can see them on the photo on Greta´s nightstand. It was taken on the last journey to the Lake Garda.


I´m very happy with the bedroom, because everything is so cozy & light. I´m absolutely in love with the bedding - the roses are so cool! (If somebody knows if it´s original Lundby please let me know, because I´m not sure). I think they also need a blue carpet...



I also like the kitchen - it was not easy to fix the wall cupboard without leaving marks, but now it works! They still need a wall lamp and some curtains to to put the finishing touches to the room.

Greta doing the dishes...

Do you remember these kitchen calendars printed on towls?! My Mum used to hang them on the wall in the 70s and later we used them as towls until they were totally washed-out.

Credits: All furniture are Lundby, so are the most accessoires. The swan & the little lamp on the vanity are fom my childhood - I think the lamp was inside a grab bag or a bubblegum automate, the same with the clock on Konrad´s nightstand. The frame was a kinder surprise egg gift, but without the photo which is vintage and I don´t know the persons on it... The painting is unknown and shows a lovely montain scene - sorry, the lamp was in the way! The kitchen lamp is Lundby, but I´m not sure with the one in the bedroom - Info´s welcome! The calender is printed on paper and I found it on flickr :) The bottles and some pieces of the dishes are Hennig.

I wish you a nice weekend and a lovely mother´s day!! *Nicola

13 Kommentare:

Rebecca hat gesagt…

I love all these little pieces! The photo is terrific, and the little swan is perfect for this period - I have one or two in my houses, too. The tiny lamp is very sweet, I haven't seen one like that before.
I do remember those tea-towels! What a great idea to make one for the wall. I have some vintage fabric I plan to make tea-towels from for my Lundby - with bears and ducks, as I also remember tea-towels with large drawings of animals on them!
How did you get the wall cupboard to stay up? I can't, I just put it up with wax for photos!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day, dear Nicola - and I hope your shoulder is feeling better :-)

Pubdoll hat gesagt…

I love the kitchen! I have thought of buying it for some years now, but didn't know where I should use it if I did, so I haven't. But it still is one of my absolute favourite Lundby kitchens! Love the details in it with the tea towel (I remember my grandmother had one similar) and the tiny red glass bowls.

I have the same bedside drawers and love them, but never had the rest of the set. The little photo is wonderful!

Pubdoll hat gesagt…

Oh, and best wishes for the recovery of your shoulder!

Manuela hat gesagt…

Ist das niedlich! Ich würde mich freuen wenn wir uns irgendwann mal wiedersehen,Du Liebe! Ich schick Dir nen dicken Flausch von Herzen!
Ela

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

Happy Mothers Day Nicola. I like how you are showing us two rooms at a time. The cupboard in the kitchen is great. I love to see new things. You sure do have a lovely vintage house. That glass swan is awesome too.

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Rebecca - Thank you so very much :) I have to look for the swans in your houses i always love these little details. What a lovely idea with the towls for your Lundbys I can´t wait to see it. It´s so hard to find 70s fabric which works with the scale!
I used a special tape for the cupboard, I´ll show later. The maker is a german company, so I guess you can´t get it elsewhere...

We had a lovely Mother´s Day, thank you - I hope yours was fine, too?

*Nicola

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Helene - thanks for the good wishes and the nice comment, too. I have some parts of the kitchen twice because some came with the Lundby´s house, too. You can see them here: http://pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog.blogspot.com/2010/04/furniture-antiques.html I would like to offer these peaces for our swap - interested :) maybe someday you could furnish an older house, too? You have the little bedside tables for the start...

*Nicola

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Liebe Ela, Danke schön! Ich würde mich auch über ein baldiges Wiedersehen freuen - wir schaffen das!

*Nicola

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Amy - We had a lovely Mothers Day so far: My girls gave me roses and sweetmeats and made me very happy!! Thanks for your sweet comment!

*Nicola

The House of Lisa hat gesagt…

Hi Nicola!
Great work! I recognise the furnitures from my childhood...

Petra hat gesagt…

Am schönsten finde ich die vielen Kleinigkeiten, die so besonders sind. Die Küchenuhr zum Beispiel, grandios, alle Lampen und Vasen und Bilderrahmen, echt schön. Am coolsten aber finde ich den Kühlschrank, den hätte ich auch gerne,oder so einen wenigtens.
Schön, dass du einen netten Muttertag hattest.

Florine hat gesagt…

Lovely lovely house! Only thing wrong is Greta doing the dishes instead of Konrad!

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

@Florine - Thank you again :) And if you read my new post you´ll know why Greta is doing the dishes... ;D

*Nicola