Montag, 12. April 2010

Happy Birthday...

...to... me :)
Today is my 44th Birthday and because it´s impossible to celebrate it with you here in my real life, i would like to have a virtual party with you:

So, come over and grap what ever you want ;D jelly roll with strawberries, fruit cake, cookies, marble cake, sweets, tea or juice... You are welcome here at dolly´s little birthday party!

Credits: Dolls - E.S. from the 70s, Cat - Bully, Dachshund vintage from my granny (ment to be a holiday souvenir, because on his side is noted "Bad Schandau"), Furniture vintage, some from my childhood and all unknown, carpet (real a doily) embroidered by me when i was a child, buntings made byme right now, marble cake and teapot with sugar bowl & creamer are from my mum´s doll´s house, some of the dishes are Bodo Hennig and Vero (all vintage), some are also from my childhood, jelly roll - yogurette (german chocolat), fruit cakes - Haribo fruity bussi, sweets - fimo & chocolate crumbles...

*Nicola - who had a wonderful birthday breakfast with a friend at "Das Puppenmuseums Café" in real life :) (Please klick the button "Rundgang" the museum is awesome!)

9 Kommentare:

Amy's Miniatures And Smalls hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday Nicola, Thanks for allowing me to join in on the fun. I will have a slice of that marble cake, some candies and do you have any decafe coffee? This post is so very cute and the dolls look like they are having incredible fun. Oh Happy Day to YOU!

Pubdoll hat gesagt…

A belated happy birthday Nicola!
I didn't have access to a computer yesterday.

Rebecca hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Nicola!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!

What a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday, both virtually and in real life.
And you've given me some great ideas for the party I have been planning for a while :-)

My Realitty hat gesagt…

HMMMM hmmm I'd say happy birthday but my mouth is full of birthday cake. Yum. Cute picture CM

Petra hat gesagt…

OOOch, wie schade, gestern hab ich gar nicht reingeschaut, es erst heute auf flickr gesehen.
Also muss ich ja nachträglich gratulieren!
Die Weingummitörtchen mag ich besonders gern, yummi. Doch den Link zu dem Rundgang im Cafe hab ich irgendwie nicht gefunden.....?!???
Liebe Grüße
P.

diePuppenstubensammlerin hat gesagt…

liebes püppilottchen,
many happy returns of the day
wünsche ich Dir!

Florine hat gesagt…

Your dolly's party is spectacular! How nice to have pieces from your Mum's dollhouse and your own.
And even though I don't sing as nicely as Rebecca, I can still wish you a happy happy birthday!! Hugs to you on your birthday! Flo

Pan hat gesagt…

Oh No! I missed your party.

Belated birthday wishes to you.

Pan
http://smallstuff-blogspot.blogspot.com/

pueppilottchens-spielzeug-blog hat gesagt…

Wow - looks like we had a really wonderful birthday party here all together :) Thanks a lot for all your good wishes, nice comments and the song, Rebecca! I´m a bit late because i became ill the day after my birthday. Now i´m lying here in my bed with "the sniffles" and a voice like i had party to much :/

@Helene - du warst nicht zu spät :) Ich hatte den Text schon am Abend vorher geschrieben und am nächsten Morgen vergessen das Datum zu ändern...

*Nicola